By Samantha Stilwagen
Pretzels (square kind work best)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent melted chocolate from sticking to the pan.
- Place pretzels on tray, you can use as many as you would like.
- Place one Hershey Kiss on each pretzel.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes at 275℉, or until the chocolate has softened.
- Press one M&M into each Hershey Kiss until the softened chocolate speeds throughout the entire pretzel.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve and enjoy!
**For something a little different, you could use mini Reese’s and any other small, round chocolate you enjoy!
If you try this recipe out be sure to send us a picture on Twitter @SJCTalonLI