- Location: First floor of O’Connor, west end of the building.
- Purpose: Clubs often advertise their events here as well. It’s a great place to sit and do some work with a nice cup of coffee, or to meet up with friends and grab some lunch!
- Location: First floor of O’Connor, adjacent to the cafeteria.
- Purpose: Stop by to browse racks of SJC spirit wear, order books and purchase all other supplies needed for classes. Check the website for rental and used book options, as well as the store’s hours of operation.
- Location: N107, O’Connor
- Purpose: Get your parking stickers here! Also, security guards will happily walk you to your car at any time if you don’t feel comfortable walking on your own. In case of emergency: Dial 3 on any campus phone, or dial 917.209.3625 to contact security. You can also find one of the light blue call boxes that are located around campus and press the red button to contact security.
- Location: Room N227, O’Connor
- Purpose: This office oversees all spiritual events including weekly liturgies with its director, Pat Tracy. Visit the office to inquire about the many community service opportunities that SJC has to offer. The office is also responsible for Make A Difference Day—which is October 11 this year—and other activities.
CLARE ROSE PLAYHOUSE
- Location: Red building behind the baseball field.
- Purpose: This building is the headquarters for the performing arts program at SJC is responsible for hosting plays for the community.
OFFICE OF REGISTRAR
- Location: N211, O’Connor
- Purpose: Registrar deals with transcript requests, transfer credit inquiries, registration inquiries and paperwork for declaration of majors, minors and certificates.
OFFICE OF BURSAR
- Location: N211, O’Connor
- Purpose: Pay your bills!
OFFICE OF STUDENT LIFE
- Location: N307a, O’Connor
- Purpose: This office oversees all clubs and organizations (from Greek life to student leadership programs). Go to this office to book rooms for meetings, inquire about an event or grab a piece of free candy. This office is an extremely important resource for all students; even if your question doesn’t relate to their department, they’ll know where to send you!
- Location: N109, O’Connor
- Purpose: Global studies deals with the study abroad opportunities that SJC offers, including both short term and long term trips. Visit this office to find out about study abroad opportunities that might appeal to you!
STUDENT ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES:
- Location: N301a, O’Connor
- Purpose: Students who are in need of accommodation services should contact this office; they will do their best to make SJC more accessible to you.
COUNSELING AND WELLNESS CENTER
- Location: 319 West Roe Blvd, Patchogue, NY 11772
- Purpose: Go to this office if you are in need of counseling, whether it be one-on-one or in a group. It also offers wellness programs such as yoga and meditation. Utilize this office to help cope with the stresses of college and personal life. Their door is always open.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND ENGAGEMENT
- Location: E301, O’Connor
- Purpose: If you’re having trouble figuring out a career path, or if you need help getting started on a path you’ve already chosen, visit this office. They offer help with pinpointing your interests and guiding you towards careers that compliment them. They also help with résumé writing and cover letters, and they offer specialized workshops geared toward choosing a major, mastering interviews, getting internships and job search strategies.
- Location: N304 and N304a, O’Connor
- Purpose: This office provides free tutoring services to all students, assists in writing and study skills, and helps you develop time management skills. You can also use this space to take tests if you require extra testing time. All sessions must be made by appointment!